Quotient® Test for ADHD
You may have been wondering for months or for years whether you, your spouse or your child might have ADHD. ADHD is a neurobiological condition that begins in childhood and can last through adulthood. It is characterized by problems with attention, organization, concentration and impulse control. The tricky thing is, ADHD can often look like other conditions: reaction to a life stressor, a learning disorder, anxiety, depression, etc. Now you no longer have to wonder.
Calabasas Behavioral Health offers The Quotient® ADHD Test, which provides objective data for the assessment of ADHD. It is the only FDA-cleared test for ADHD and is efficient, reasonably priced, and insurance-reimbursed for children and adults.
The Quotient® ADHD System accurately measures motion and analyzes shifts in attention state to give a clear picture of the core symptom areas of ADHD:
- Hyperactivity (the inability to control movement and sit still while working)
- Impulsivity (the inability to inhibit inappropriate responses)
- Inattention (the difficulty in staying focused and on task)
Consider a Quotient® ADHD Test if you have problems with these symptoms:
- poor attention; excessive distractibility
- physical restlessness or hyperactivity
- excessive impulsivity; saying/doing things without thinking
- excessive and chronic procrastination
- difficulty getting started on tasks
- difficulty completing tasks
- frequently losing things
- poor organization, planning and time management skills
- excessive forgetfulness
Having a clear diagnosis can make a huge difference in the course of treatment and the outcomes that can be achieved. Please call to set up an evaluation today.