Psychological Counseling Services
Psychological therapy provides a safe, confidential space in which to examine and work through life events, relationships, insecurities, and fears so you can reach goals and achieve your aspirations. With insight and understanding, you will be better able to make decisions that align with your values, which will in turn provide you with more confidence, peace of mind, and a meaningful sense of direction.
No Reasons Too Big or Too Small
From depression to stress, there are a variety of reasons people seek counseling services with psychologist.
- Anxiety and Depression
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Talk therapy for diagnosed mental disorders
- Adjusting to Major Life Changes
- Exploring Cultural, Religious, and Spiritual Issues
- Intimate or Social Relationship Problems
Child, Teen and Young Adult Therapy
Children, adolescents and young adults benefit greatly from therapy services. Let us help with:
- Family Discord and Parenting Concerns
- School performance and behavior
- Low Self-Esteem and Eating Disorders
- Trouble Managing Frustration and Anger
- Concerns or Questions about Sexuality
- Concerns about Drugs or Alcohol Use
What is Therapy?
Individual therapy is a collaborative process which helps people gain insight into their own feelings, behaviors, and life patterns. Depending on the concerns that bring you in, individual therapy can be highly goal-oriented and focused on a specific problem, like grief, depression, or social anxiety. Our counseling services provides a context for self-exploration to better understand troublesome themes that are occurring in your life such as low self-esteem, underperforming at school or work, or relationship problems.